To date, 12 litigation cases* have been fully funded via our platform, of which three** have been successfully resolved, generating a 43-94% return*** to investors each over a period of 6-15 months. Meanwhile, the other 9 cases remain ongoing. Total amount of capital raised to date is £1,642,716**** with an average IRR***** on the resolved cases equivalent to 69.8%. There are no losses to date.
Disclaimer: Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and projected returns are not guaranteed to be realised. Investing puts your capital at risk and there is a significant risk of losing your entire investment if the case fails.
* 3 cases were funded with one SPV via Offer ID 2510 of which one case has been resolved (this case is denoted by 2510/1 for simplicity); 1 case was funded in stages using two SPVs
** A realised return calculation is not provided for the Case ID 2510 because the other two cases in this offer remain ongoing
*** Net investor return accrued to date. For resolved cases this is the actual net gain after fees received by investors. For ongoing cases, this is the net return investors would get after all fees if there was an immediate case win
**** Total volume includes secondary trading volume of £77,276
***** Internal Rate of Return (IRR); Average refers to the arithmetic mean
****** ‘Win’ means case resolved with a positive financial return for investors. 'Lose' means case resolved with a negative financial return for investors.
- Risks for investors in litigation funding | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding case statistics | AxiaFunder
- AxiaFunder launches first international case
- Litigation funding versus other investment opportunities
- Single case versus portfolio litigation funding
- Litigation Finance Journal podcast
- Evaluating litigation crowdfunding in light of the Code of the ALF
- Profile Review by P2P Guarantee
- Profile Review by Valiqo
- First secondary market trade of litigation funding assets completes
- Litigation funding with Cormac Leech podcast | AxiaFunder
- Profile Review by Explore P2P
- Todocrowdlending.com - Interview with Cormac Leech AxiaFunder CEO 2020
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- What are legal merits? | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors