Disclaimer: Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and projected returns are not guaranteed to be realised. Investing puts your capital at risk and there is a significant risk of losing your entire investment if the case fails.
* Net investor return accrued to date. For resolved cases, this is the actual net gain after fees received by investors. For ongoing cases, this is the net return investors would get after all fees if there was an immediate case win
** Average refers to the arithmetic mean
*** 'Win' means investors are paid their full projected return following a settlement or judgement
- UPDATED. What are the risks facing an investor in litigation funding?
- Case Statistics
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- The only free lunch in finance?
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- Case assessment: legal merits
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- London Fintech podcast - Litigation crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- Litigation crowdfunding: socially Inclusive or ambulance chasing?
- Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
- Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
- How to Suffer Loss
- Axia sponsorship & participation at R3 London & SouthEast Regional Meeting
- AxiaFunder case win: net investor gain of 43% after 8 months
- Litigation finance comes of age
- The litigation platform that’s changing the game for investors
- The high price of certainty