AxiaFunder FCA Direct Authorisation
AxiaFunder (registered company name Champerty Ltd) is pleased to report that it has become directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, effective from the 10th January 2023.
Previously AxiaFunder was an appointed representative of ShareIn Ltd and also relied on a third party fund manager. Direct authorisation simplifies AxiaFunder’s operating model.
Since 2018, AxiaFunder has been an appointed representative of ShareIn, who have been instrumental in helping to establish the firm’s compliance processes. Going forward ShareIn will continue to support AxiaFunder with client money compliance, onboarding new investors and technology.
- The Investor Appropriateness Test
- Risks for investors in litigation funding
- AxiaFunder HDR Investment Volumes and Returns
- AxiaFunder FCA Direct Authorisation
- AxiaFunder won Innovative Lender of the Year Award
- Access to litigation investments
- The Peer2Peer Finance News Power 50 2022
- AxiaFunder Review by P2P Platforms
- AxiaFunder Review by 4thWay
- AxiaFunder interview with CEO Cormac Leech
- AxiaFunder Targets Double-Digit IRRs
- AxiaFunder Review in iTech Post
- AxiaFunder launched new litigation finance product
- Back the suits who are bankrolling disputes
- Catalysing class actions using litigation funding
- Introduction to litigation funding
- Litigation funding and access to justice
- Financial Thing: Q&A with AxiaFunder
- Innovations in Litigation Funding Digital Event
- Flexible litigation funding