AxiaFunder's Litigation Finance Platform Targets Double-Digit IRRs
AxiaFunder recently launched a new portfolio funding product with two key features – 1) an automatic diversification and 2) an improved investor risk-reward ratio. Each portfolio offer is structured as a separate class of a tax-transparent limited partnership and can be accessed by retail investors in most countries.
To date, over £800,000 was raised for this particular product. The underlying assets were a group of 244 housing disrepair claims. The investors backing these claims had 85% of their principal insured, mitigating the downside risk. Each claim was expected to resolve within 9 to 15 months, with around 5% of claims in a portfolio facing the additional risk factor of going to trial. Capital and returns were anticipated to be paid to investors as and when each case settles. The defendants for two claims have already indicated willingness to settle.
To mitigate operational risk, AxiaFunder monitors the progress on each claim using an IT tracking system called Proclaim and has instructed an external specialist to conduct periodic audits of the law firm running these claims.
To continue reading, visit https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2022-07-21/axiafunder-s-litigation-finance-platform-targets-double-digit-irrs
Capital at risk. Returns not guaranteed. There is a significant risk of losing your entire investment if the case fails. Please read the full risk warning before deciding to invest.
- The Investor Appropriateness Test
- Risks for investors in litigation funding | AxiaFunder
- Access to litigation investments
- The Peer2Peer Finance News Power 50 2022
- AxiaFunder Review by P2P Platforms
- AxiaFunder Review by 4thWay
- AxiaFunder interview with CEO Cormac Leech
- AxiaFunder Targets Double-Digit IRRs
- AxiaFunder Review in iTech Post
- AxiaFunder launched new litigation finance product
- Back the suits who are bankrolling disputes
- Catalysing class actions using litigation funding
- Introduction to litigation funding
- Litigation funding and access to justice
- Financial Thing: Q&A with AxiaFunder
- Innovations in Litigation Funding Digital Event
- Flexible litigation funding
- AxiaFunder launches secondary market for trading litigation finance investments
- UK Investor Magazine podcast
- Feature in the UK Investor Magazine