AxiaFunder Review by P2P Platforms
This article is part of the profile review performed by P2P platforms and the views expressed are those of the author (not affiliated with AxiaFunder).
AxiaFunder is probably the single best litigation crowdfunding platform right now. On the platform, you can invest in cases that have yielded an average return of 48%. To date, 6 cases have resolved successfully. The returns will probably be lower in the future at around 20-30% return (as noted on the website). The asset is by its nature uncorrelated to the broader market, which makes it an attractive opportunity for diversification in one’s investment portfolio.
Capital at risk. Returns not guaranteed. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- The Investor Appropriateness Test
- Risks for investors in litigation funding
- AxiaFunder FCA Direct Authorisation
- AxiaFunder won Innovative Lender of the Year Award
- Access to litigation investments
- The Peer2Peer Finance News Power 50 2022
- AxiaFunder Review by P2P Platforms
- AxiaFunder Review by 4thWay
- AxiaFunder interview with CEO Cormac Leech
- AxiaFunder Targets Double-Digit IRRs
- AxiaFunder Review in iTech Post
- AxiaFunder launched new litigation finance product
- Back the suits who are bankrolling disputes
- Catalysing class actions using litigation funding
- Introduction to litigation funding
- Litigation funding and access to justice
- Financial Thing: Q&A with AxiaFunder
- Innovations in Litigation Funding Digital Event
- Flexible litigation funding
- AxiaFunder launches secondary market for trading litigation finance investments