AxiaFunder launches first international case
In April 2021, AxiaFunder is raising funding for its first case outside the UK – a high-value claim of copyright infringement that is going to be filed in Barcelona Commercial Court.
This case signals the increasing capabilities of AxiaFunder. Funding legal cases overseas requires a structured process - the AxiaFunder team spent several months carrying out due diligence on the case. In addition, we engaged a Spanish law firm to prepare an independent opinion on the legal merits of the case. In our view, there are many benefits associated with funding cases in Spain – litigation costs are lower and third-party funders are not exposed to adverse cost risk.
- Risks for investors in litigation funding | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding case statistics | AxiaFunder
- AxiaFunder launches first international case
- Litigation funding versus other investment opportunities
- Single case versus portfolio litigation funding
- Litigation Finance Journal podcast
- Evaluating litigation crowdfunding in light of the Code of the ALF
- Profile Review by P2P Guarantee
- Profile Review by Valiqo
- First secondary market trade of litigation funding assets completes
- Litigation funding with Cormac Leech podcast | AxiaFunder
- Profile Review by Explore P2P
- Todocrowdlending.com - Interview with Cormac Leech AxiaFunder CEO 2020
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- What are legal merits? | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors