Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
"If you want to be innovative with your investments, there is no shortage of choices promising lucrative tax-free returns — from funding legal cases to restoring historic properties.
A diverse range of investments can be put into Innovative Finance Individual Savings Accounts (Ifisas). These can be used to earn tax-free interest on loans to individuals and businesses."
Continue to read at: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fancy-something-different-for-your-isa-try-a-little-innovation-r3b0ms6c5
Originally published in Financial Times written by Carol Lewis, on 2nd March 2019
- Axia sponsorship & participation at R3 London & SouthEast Regional Meeting
- How to Suffer Loss
- Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
- Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
- Litigation Crowdfunding: Socially Inclusive or Ambulance Chasing?
- London Fintech Podcast - Litigation Crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- What are the risks facing an investor in litigation funding?
- The Best Kept Secret in Investing?