Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
"If you want to be innovative with your investments, there is no shortage of choices promising lucrative tax-free returns — from funding legal cases to restoring historic properties.
A diverse range of investments can be put into Innovative Finance Individual Savings Accounts (Ifisas). These can be used to earn tax-free interest on loans to individuals and businesses."
Continue to read at: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fancy-something-different-for-your-isa-try-a-little-innovation-r3b0ms6c5
Originally published in Financial Times written by Carol Lewis, on 2nd March 2019
- UPDATED. What are the risks facing an investor in litigation funding?
- Case Statistics
- Profile Review by Explore P2P
- Todocrowdlending.com - Interview with Cormac Leech AxiaFunder CEO 2020
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- The only free lunch in finance?
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- Case assessment: legal merits
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- London Fintech podcast - Litigation crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- Litigation crowdfunding: socially Inclusive or ambulance chasing?
- Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
- Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
- How to Suffer Loss
- Axia sponsorship & participation at R3 London & SouthEast Regional Meeting
- AxiaFunder case win: net investor gain of 43% after 8 months
- Litigation finance comes of age