Litigation Finance Journal Podcast
Cormac Leech, director of AxiaFunder, discusses the company’s general approach and how crowdfunding platforms should be considered in the context of the code of the Association of Litigation Funders. The podcast also discusses AxiaFunder’s current priorities.
Disclaimer: Past performance is no guarantee of future results
- Risks for investors in litigation funding | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding case statistics | AxiaFunder
- Litigation Finance Journal Podcast
- Evaluating Litigation Crowdfunding in light of the Code of the ALF
- Profile Review by P2P Guarantee
- Profile Review by Valiqo
- First secondary market trade of litigation funding assets completes
- Litigation funding with Cormac Leech podcast | AxiaFunder
- Profile Review by Explore P2P
- Todocrowdlending.com - Interview with Cormac Leech AxiaFunder CEO 2020
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- The only free lunch in finance?
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- What are legal merits? | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- London Fintech podcast - Litigation crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- Is litigation funding a source for social good? | AxiaFunder