London Fintech Podcast - Litigation Crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
Here is the new episode of the top rated London Fintech Podcast. The in-depth podcast is between Mike Baliman the podcast founder/host and AxiaFunder Co-founder Cormac Leech.
As introduced by London Fintech Podcast:
Creativity springs eternal. Here is yet another new topic, one that no one could have imagined even a couple of decades ago. Litigation crowdfunding gives litigants a new source of funding and investors a totally new investable asset with non-correlated returns. Cormac Leech CEO and co-founder of AxiaFunder walks us through this
To listen to the podcast, please go to: https://londonfintechpodcast.com/lfp121-litigation-crowdfunding-w-cormac-leech-ceo-axiafunder/
- How to Suffer Loss
- Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
- Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
- Litigation Crowdfunding: Socially Inclusive or Ambulance Chasing?
- London Fintech Podcast - Litigation Crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- What are the risks facing an investor in litigation funding?
- The Best Kept Secret in Investing?