London Fintech podcast - Litigation crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
Here is the new episode of the top rated London Fintech Podcast. The in-depth podcast is between Mike Baliman the podcast founder/host and AxiaFunder Co-founder Cormac Leech.
As introduced by London Fintech Podcast:
Creativity springs eternal. Here is yet another new topic, one that no one could have imagined even a couple of decades ago. Litigation crowdfunding gives litigants a new source of funding and investors a totally new investable asset with non-correlated returns. Cormac Leech CEO and co-founder of AxiaFunder walks us through this
To listen to the podcast, please go to: https://londonfintechpodcast.com/lfp121-litigation-crowdfunding-w-cormac-leech-ceo-axiafunder/
- UPDATED. What are the risks facing an investor in litigation funding?
- Case Statistics
- Profile Review by Explore P2P
- Todocrowdlending.com - Interview with Cormac Leech AxiaFunder CEO 2020
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- The only free lunch in finance?
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- Case assessment: legal merits
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- London Fintech podcast - Litigation crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- Litigation crowdfunding: socially Inclusive or ambulance chasing?
- Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
- Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
- How to Suffer Loss
- Axia sponsorship & participation at R3 London & SouthEast Regional Meeting
- AxiaFunder case win: net investor gain of 43% after 8 months
- Litigation finance comes of age