Mastermind.fm Podcast - Litigation Funding with Cormac Leech, CEO and Co-Founder of Axiafunder
In this podcast, Jean Galea and Joseph Galea meet Cormac Leech from AxiaFunder to discuss how investors can potentially make money from litigation cases. Litigation financing is a new asset class with the biggest advantage being that it has very little (or no) correlation with other asset classes.
They discuss the legality and ethical background behind litigation funding and the future for this asset class, as well as how investing in lawsuits works in practice. This podcast also covers what returns investors might expect, the duration of litigation cases as well as the associated risks investors may face. Cormac provides some deeper insights into litigation funding and many investors not yet familiar with this asset class or considering investing in litigation might find this podcast useful and educational.
- Risks for investors in litigation funding | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding case statistics | AxiaFunder
- AxiaFunder launches first international case
- Litigation funding versus other investment opportunities
- Single case versus portfolio litigation funding
- Litigation Finance Journal podcast
- Evaluating litigation crowdfunding in light of the Code of the ALF
- Profile Review by P2P Guarantee
- Profile Review by Valiqo
- First secondary market trade of litigation funding assets completes
- Litigation funding with Cormac Leech podcast | AxiaFunder
- Profile Review by Explore P2P
- Todocrowdlending.com - Interview with Cormac Leech AxiaFunder CEO 2020
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- What are legal merits? | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors