Mastermind.fm Podcast - Litigation Funding with Cormac Leech, CEO and Co-Founder of Axiafunder
In this podcast, Jean Galea and Joseph Galea meet Cormac Leech from AxiaFunder to discuss how investors can potentially make money from litigation cases. Litigation financing is a new asset class with the biggest advantage being that it has very little (or no) correlation with other asset classes.
They discuss the legality and ethical background behind litigation funding and the future for this asset class, as well as how investing in lawsuits works in practice. This podcast also covers what returns investors might expect, the duration of litigation cases as well as the associated risks investors may face. Cormac provides some deeper insights into litigation funding and many investors not yet familiar with this asset class or considering investing in litigation might find this podcast useful and educational.
- UPDATED. What are the risks facing an investor in litigation funding?
- Case Statistics
- Mastermind.fm Podcast - Litigation Funding with Cormac Leech
- Profile Review by Explore P2P
- Todocrowdlending.com - Interview with Cormac Leech AxiaFunder CEO 2020
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- The only free lunch in finance?
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- Case assessment: legal merits
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- London Fintech podcast - Litigation crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- Litigation crowdfunding: socially Inclusive or ambulance chasing?
- Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
- Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
- How to Suffer Loss
- Axia sponsorship & participation at R3 London & SouthEast Regional Meeting
- AxiaFunder case win: net investor gain of 43% after 8 months