New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
A NEW crowdfunding platform has launched in the UK that enables investors to fund litigation cases.
AxiaFunder went live earlier this month and has already fully funded its first case, a professional negligence dispute that was looking to raise £12,720. If the case wins, the expected return for investors is 60 per cent per year.
continue read at: http://www.p2pfinancenews.co.uk/2019/01/17/new-p2p-platform-launches-to-fund-litigation-cases/
- UPDATED. What are the risks facing an investor in litigation funding?
- Case Statistics
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- The only free lunch in finance?
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- Case assessment: legal merits
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- London Fintech podcast - Litigation crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- Litigation crowdfunding: socially Inclusive or ambulance chasing?
- Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
- Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
- How to Suffer Loss
- Axia sponsorship & participation at R3 London & SouthEast Regional Meeting
- AxiaFunder case win: net investor gain of 43% after 8 months
- Litigation finance comes of age
- The litigation platform that’s changing the game for investors
- The high price of certainty