New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
A NEW crowdfunding platform has launched in the UK that enables investors to fund litigation cases.
AxiaFunder went live earlier this month and has already fully funded its first case, a professional negligence dispute that was looking to raise £12,720. If the case wins, the expected return for investors is 60 per cent per year.
continue read at: http://www.p2pfinancenews.co.uk/2019/01/17/new-p2p-platform-launches-to-fund-litigation-cases/
- The Only Free Lunch in Finance?
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- What are the risks facing an investor in litigation funding?
- The Best Kept Secret in Investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- London Fintech Podcast - Litigation Crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- Litigation Crowdfunding: Socially Inclusive or Ambulance Chasing?
- Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
- Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
- How to Suffer Loss
- Axia sponsorship & participation at R3 London & SouthEast Regional Meeting
- AxiaFunder case win: net investor gain of 43% after 8 months
- Litigation finance comes of age
- The litigation platform that’s changing the game for investors
- The high price of certainty
- Litigation funding: A profitable portfolio alternative during Brexit?