First secondary market trade of litigation funding assets completes
AxiaFunder has assisted with a secondary market trade of litigation funding assets which closed today. The assets were sold to 12 investors, at a 20% premium to the original issuance price in December 2019. A second tranche of assets is expected to be traded soon, for a total par value of £60,000 sold.
This is believed to be one of the first public secondary market trades in Europe or the US. AxiaFunder is working with ShareIn, its technology and compliance partner, to automate the secondary market. More broadly, there appears to be good investor demand for commercial litigation finance assets: the latest couple of Offers on the AxiaFunder platform have reached their funding requirement after only three to four hours of marketing.
To read the full article, visit https://www.p2pfinancenews.co.uk/2020/09/25/first-secondary-market-trade-of-litigation-assets-completes.
- The Investor Appropriateness Test
- AxiaFunder Targets Double-Digit IRRs
- AxiaFunder Review in iTech Post
- AxiaFunder launched new litigation finance product
- Risks for investors in litigation funding | AxiaFunder
- Back the suits who are bankrolling disputes
- Catalysing class actions using litigation funding
- Introduction to litigation funding
- Litigation funding and access to justice
- Financial Thing: Q&A with AxiaFunder
- Innovations in Litigation Funding Digital Event
- Flexible litigation funding
- AxiaFunder launches secondary market for trading litigation finance investments
- UK Investor Magazine podcast
- Feature in the UK Investor Magazine
- AxiaFunder general update
- Overview of litigation finance in Net Interest
- AxiaFunder launches first international case
- Litigation funding versus other investment opportunities
- Litigation Finance Journal podcast