First secondary market trade of litigation funding assets completes
AxiaFunder has assisted with a secondary market trade of litigation funding assets which closed today. The assets were sold to 12 investors, at a 20% premium to the original issuance price in December 2019. A second tranche of assets is expected to be traded soon, for a total par value of £60,000 sold.
This is believed to be one of the first public secondary market trades in Europe or the US. AxiaFunder is working with ShareIn, its technology and compliance partner, to automate the secondary market. More broadly, there appears to be good investor demand for commercial litigation finance assets: the latest couple of Offers on the AxiaFunder platform have reached their funding requirement after only three to four hours of marketing.
Continue to read:
- Risks for investors in litigation funding | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding case statistics | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding versus other investment opportunities
- Single case versus portfolio litigation funding
- Litigation Finance Journal Podcast
- Evaluating Litigation Crowdfunding in light of the Code of the ALF
- Profile Review by P2P Guarantee
- Profile Review by Valiqo
- First secondary market trade of litigation funding assets completes
- Litigation funding with Cormac Leech podcast | AxiaFunder
- Profile Review by Explore P2P
- Todocrowdlending.com - Interview with Cormac Leech AxiaFunder CEO 2020
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- What are legal merits? | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- London Fintech podcast - Litigation crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder