Profile Review by P2P Guarantee
This article is part of the profile review performed by P2P Guarantee and the views expressed are those of the author (not affiliated with AxiaFunder).
“Litigation: an action brought in court to enforce a particular right. The act or process of bringing a lawsuit in and of itself; a judicial contest; any dispute.”
To put it simply, it is a process of people going to court and fighting over some issue. As you probably know, this costs money – legal processes, lawyers, etc. This is where AxiaFunder comes in.
AxiaFunder is a professional, trusted and regulated platform for litigation funding. Litigation funding is an interesting investment opportunity, mainly for diversifying and generating high returns, but which also carries its risks. As long as an investor knows what he is doing, the author believes these waters can be navigated with success.
Capital is at risk and returns are not guaranteed.
Read the full review at: https://p2pguarantee.eu/axiafunder-review-2020/
- Risks for investors in litigation funding | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding case statistics | AxiaFunder
- Litigation Finance Journal Podcast
- Evaluating Litigation Crowdfunding in light of the Code of the ALF
- Profile Review by P2P Guarantee
- Profile Review by Valiqo
- First secondary market trade of litigation funding assets completes
- Litigation funding with Cormac Leech podcast | AxiaFunder
- Profile Review by Explore P2P
- Todocrowdlending.com - Interview with Cormac Leech AxiaFunder CEO 2020
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- The only free lunch in finance?
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- What are legal merits? | AxiaFunder
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- London Fintech podcast - Litigation crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- Is litigation funding a source for social good? | AxiaFunder