Profile review by P2P Guarantee
This article is part of the profile review performed by P2P Guarantee and the views expressed are those of the author (not affiliated with AxiaFunder).
“Litigation: An action brought in court to enforce a particular right. The act or process of bringing a lawsuit in and of itself; a judicial contest; any dispute.”
To put it simply, it is a process of people going to court and fighting over some issue. As you probably know, this costs money – legal processes, lawyers, etc. This is where AxiaFunder comes in.
AxiaFunder is a professional, trusted and regulated platform for litigation funding. Litigation funding is an interesting investment opportunity, mainly for diversifying and generating high returns, but which also carries its risks. As long as an investor knows what he is doing, the author believes these waters can be navigated with success.
Capital is at risk and returns are not guaranteed.
- The Investor Appropriateness Test
- Risks for investors in litigation funding
- AxiaFunder Wins Innovative Lender of The Year Award
- AxiaFunder Housing Disrepair Investment Returns
- AxiaFunder FCA Direct Authorisation
- AxiaFunder won Innovative Lender of the Year Award
- Access to litigation investments
- The Peer2Peer Finance News Power 50 2022
- AxiaFunder Review by P2P Platforms
- AxiaFunder Review by 4thWay
- AxiaFunder interview with CEO Cormac Leech
- AxiaFunder Targets Double-Digit IRRs
- AxiaFunder Review in iTech Post
- AxiaFunder launched new litigation finance product
- Back the suits who are bankrolling disputes
- Catalysing class actions using litigation funding
- Introduction to litigation funding
- Litigation funding and access to justice
- Financial Thing: Q&A with AxiaFunder
- Innovations in Litigation Funding Digital Event