The litigation platform that’s changing the game for investors
NOT MANY alternative finance firms can boast that they earned 43 per cent for investors on their first ever case, and while of course, past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results, AxiaFunder was always going to do things differently
The brainchild of Liberum Alternative Finance founder Cormac Leech; AxiaFunder is a litigation funder which places merit and morality at the heart of its investment approach. By leaning on the substantial experience of its team, AxiaFunder chooses legal cases which have been deemed to have an excellent chance of success in court, while also upholding the moral integrity that is vital to the team.
“Essentially we’re looking for commercial cases that have strong merit and the moral high ground,” says Michael Lent, litigation consultant at AxiaFunder. “We always like to look for those twin peaks. We don’t want to be backing cases that merely have legal and technical grounds and we want to be supporting claimants who have clearly been disadvantaged by the poor behaviour of the defendant.”
Continue to read, go to https://www.p2pfinancenews.co.uk/2019/10/24/the-litigation-platform-thats-changing-the-game-for-investors/
Originally published in P2P Finance News on 24 Oct. 2019
- The Only Free Lunch in Finance?
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- What are the risks facing an investor in litigation funding?
- The Best Kept Secret in Investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- London Fintech Podcast - Litigation Crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- Litigation Crowdfunding: Socially Inclusive or Ambulance Chasing?
- Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
- Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation
- How to Suffer Loss
- Axia sponsorship & participation at R3 London & SouthEast Regional Meeting
- AxiaFunder case win: net investor gain of 43% after 8 months
- Litigation finance comes of age
- The litigation platform that’s changing the game for investors
- The high price of certainty
- Litigation funding: A profitable portfolio alternative during Brexit?