UK Investor Magazine podcast
The UK Investor Magazine Podcast is joined by Cormac Leech, the CEO of AxiaFunder. In this podcast, litigation funding as a new asset class is discussed in some detail.
You can listen to the podcast here.
Investing in offers promoted by AxiaFunder involves risks. Capital is at risk and projected returns are not guaranteed. Investors have a significant risk of losing all of their investment if the case fails. Investments promoted by AxiaFunder are not listed or traded on any recognised exchange. This means you will not be able to easily sell your investment if you need to get your money back quickly. Investments are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The investments on this website are intended for Sophisticated and High Net Worth Investors as defined by the FCA.
- The Investor Appropriateness Test
- Risks for investors in litigation funding
- AxiaFunder Wins Innovative Lender of The Year Award
- AxiaFunder Housing Disrepair Investment Returns
- AxiaFunder FCA Direct Authorisation
- AxiaFunder won Innovative Lender of the Year Award
- Access to litigation investments
- The Peer2Peer Finance News Power 50 2022
- AxiaFunder Review by P2P Platforms
- AxiaFunder Review by 4thWay
- AxiaFunder interview with CEO Cormac Leech
- AxiaFunder Targets Double-Digit IRRs
- AxiaFunder Review in iTech Post
- AxiaFunder launched new litigation finance product
- Back the suits who are bankrolling disputes
- Catalysing class actions using litigation funding
- Introduction to litigation funding
- Litigation funding and access to justice
- Financial Thing: Q&A with AxiaFunder
- Innovations in Litigation Funding Digital Event