UK Investor Magazine podcast
The UK Investor Magazine Podcast is joined by Cormac Leech, the CEO of AxiaFunder. In this podcast, litigation funding as a new asset class is discussed in some detail.
You can listen to the podcast here.
Investing in offers promoted by AxiaFunder involves risks. Capital is at risk and projected returns are not guaranteed. Investors have a significant risk of losing all of their investment if the case fails. Investments promoted by AxiaFunder are not listed or traded on any recognised exchange. This means you will not be able to easily sell your investment if you need to get your money back quickly. Investments are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The investments on this website are intended for Sophisticated and High Net Worth Investors as defined by the FCA.
- Back the suits who are bankrolling disputes
- The Investor Appropriateness Test
- Risks for investors in litigation funding | AxiaFunder
- Catalysing class actions using litigation funding
- Introduction to litigation funding
- Litigation funding and access to justice
- Financial Thing: Q&A with AxiaFunder
- Secondary Market trading activity
- Innovations in Litigation Funding Digital Event
- Flexible litigation funding
- AxiaFunder launches secondary market for trading litigation finance investments
- UK Investor Magazine podcast
- Feature in the UK Investor Magazine
- AxiaFunder general update
- Overview of litigation finance in Net Interest
- AxiaFunder launches first international case
- Litigation funding versus other investment opportunities
- Single case versus portfolio litigation funding
- Litigation Finance Journal podcast
- Evaluating litigation crowdfunding in light of the Code of the ALF