Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
You can read online version here: http://www.cityam.com/273068/wisdom-crowds-startup-brings-crowd-funding-litigation
Written by James Booth, CityAM reporter covering the legal and insurance sectors, Published by CityAM on 11 Feb, 2019
- UPDATED. What are the risks facing an investor in litigation funding?
- Case Statistics
- Profile Review by P2P Guarantee
- Profile Review by Valiqo
- First secondary market trade of litigation funding assets completes
- Mastermind.fm Podcast - Litigation Funding with Cormac Leech
- Profile Review by Explore P2P
- Todocrowdlending.com - Interview with Cormac Leech AxiaFunder CEO 2020
- AxiaFunder returns 94% to investors through second commercial litigation case win
- The only free lunch in finance?
- Opportunity Knocks for Litigation Finance
- Case assessment: legal merits
- Litigation funding & rule of law
- The best kept secret in investing?
- New P2P platform launches to fund litigation cases
- Litigation finance industry opens up to private investors
- London Fintech podcast - Litigation crowdfunding w/Cormac Leech CEO Axiafunder
- Litigation crowdfunding: socially Inclusive or ambulance chasing?
- Wisdom of crowds: startup brings crowd funding to litigation finance by CityAM
- Fancy Something Different for Your Isa? Try a Little Innovation